Monday 30 March 2009

Retrospective

I've had lurgy this week, and it's hard to make pretty things when your head hurts and you have to blow your nose every couple of minutes, so I have nothing new to show. Instead, I thought I'd share some of the first cards I made, when I made my first few crafty purchases from eBay and Lakeland in 2005. I started making my own cards partly because I didn't like many of the ones in the shops, but mainly because I really don't like the sickly verses in the bought ones. These three are from March to June that year. At that time I hadn't been in a craft shop or looked at a craft mag, and I didn't own any rubber stamps. My house seemed bigger in those days ;-)



1 comment:

  1. They're lovely. My first cards were really simple and I used to have dried leaves or petals on them. I didn't know anything about stamping, quilling or other techniques since in Peru (where I lived) "cardmaking" is almost an "unknown" craft

    ReplyDelete